All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA contemporary and comprehensive approach to campaigns and elections.
- Author BiographyJohn Sides (George Washington University) studies elections, political campaigns, voter behavior, and public opinion. His work has appeared in numerous major journals. He is a founder of and contributor to The Monkey Cage, a popular political science blog. Daron Shaw (University of Texas at Austin) has written three books and many articles on political campaigns, voting behavior, and public opinion. He worked as a strategist in the 2000 and 2004 Republican presidential election campaigns, serves on the national decision team for Fox News, and conducts the Fox News Poll. Matt Grossmann (Michigan State University) researches interest group representation and influence in the United States, as well as the roles of consultants and advertising in campaigns. His publications include numerous journal articles, a guide to running local campaigns, and Asymmetric Politics: Ideological Republicans and Interest Group Democrats (with David Hopkins). Keena Lipsitz's (Queens College, CUNY) main field is American political behavior, and she has broader interests in democratic theory, public opinion, and media effects. She has authored or coauthored two scholarly books and several articles on how political campaigns affect voters.
- Author(s)John Sides
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.