All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1987, Sue Bowl's world changes for ever. Her mother dies, leaving her feeling like she's lost a vital part of herself. And then her father shacks up with an awful golddigger called Ivana. But Sue's mother always told her to make the most of what she's got - and what she's got is a love of writing and some interesting relatives.
- Author BiographySara Crowe is best known as an actress. She has appeared on television, stage and film, including the iconic Four Weddings and a Funeral. She has won the Olivier Award for Best Supporting Actress, the Variety Club Best Actress Award and the London Critics Circle Theatre Award for Most Promising Newcomer. Sara's West End appearances include Private Lives, Calendar Girls and Hay Fever. She has also toured with Acorn Antiques: the Musical, and appeared in The City Madam for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Campari for Breakfast is Sara's first novel, inspired by a crumbling old house and a love of English eccentricity. She began writing as a child and has also written comedy sketches for television and stand-up. But in the tradition of late developers' she recently re-opened the notebooks of yesteryear and some of the characters climbed out.
- Author(s)Sara Crowe
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date29/07/2015
- Weight441 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.02
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.43Trending at £9.02
- £4.30Trending at £4.57
- £6.27Trending at £8.01
- £4.63Trending at £6.29
- £5.46Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.