All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the high peaks of the Bitterroots to the massive valley of the Snake River Plain, this guidebook includes detailed descriptions of more than 300 public campgrounds throughout the state of Idaho that campers can reach by car, for tenters and RVers.
- Author BiographyRandy Stapilus has lived in Idaho for 30 years and written widely about the state's history, government, politics, and resources. He is the author of the Two Dot book It Happened in Idaho. He lives in Boise.
- Author(s)Randy Stapilus
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note13 black & white halftones, 40 maps
- Weight385 g
- Width157 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.