All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.57
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed information on 99 public campgrounds in Pennsylvania accessible by car. A guide for everyone from tent campers to RV campers.
- Author BiographyBob Frye has not only spent most of his life hiking the mountains, fields, and hills throughout Pennsylvania, he's also been writing about those experiences for nearly two decades. A full-time journalist - Frye is outdoors editor of the Tribune-Review newspaper in Pittsburgh - he's written countless articles on the region's woods and wildlife for newspapers and regional and national magazines. That work has won accolades, too. He's won numerous first place awards for his work from the Pennsylvania Newspaper Association, Associated Press Managing Editors, and Pennsylvania Outdoor Writers Association. He is the author of Paddling Pennsylvania, Best Hikes Near Pittsburgh, and Best Easy Day Hikes Pittsburgh (all FalconGuides). Frye has been tabbed as an expert on the region's outdoors, as well. He's made numerous appearances on Pittsburgh TV and radio stations, discussing opportunities to get out and explore the region's outdoors, the environment, and wildlife management. He's also spoken to many outdoor groups. Frye currently lives in North Huntingdon, just east of Pittsburgh, with his wife Amanda and sons Derek and Tyler.
- Author(s)Bob Frye
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleState Camping Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, maps
- Weight14 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.