CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed information on nearly 500 public campgrounds in Southern California accessible by car. Guide for everyone from tenters to RVers.
- Author BiographyBruce Grubbs (reviser) is an avid camper, backpacker, hiker, mountain biker, and cross-country skier who has been exploring the American desert for over thirty years. A professional outdoor writer and photographer, he has written over a dozen Globe Pequot Press/FalconGuides, including Hiking Arizona. He lives in Flagstaff, Arizona. Richard McMahon founded the adventure travel program in Hawaii for Mountain Travel. For the next 7 years he led adventure tours in Hawaii, Europe, and the Far East for Both MT and REI. He enjoys writing and hiking-related travel, and belong to three hiking clubs in Hawaii.
- Author(s)Bruce Grubbs,Richard McMahon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleState Camping Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight23 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.