All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.33
- £24.81Trending at £27.49
- £40.36Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.74Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
- £42.65Trending at £49.99
About this product
- DescriptionJapan's revitalization plan, dubbed the three arrows of Abenomics, is a three-pronged strategy - combining fiscal, monetary, and structural policies - to overcome its apparent inability to sustain economic recovery. This book is the first comprehensive assessment of Abenomics and the reforms needed to make it a success.
- Author(s)Dennis P. J. Botman,International Monetary Fund,Stephan Danninger
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication25/02/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJerald Alan Schiff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.