All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that China is at an inflection point, with changes in its economic path that will play out in the coming decades. Dismantling persistent myths, the authors describe the rapidly changing context in China and the challenges shaping business there, and examines whether companies should rethink their growth aspirations and strategies in China.
- Author BiographyRegina M. Abrami is a Senior Fellow at the Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania), Director of the Global Program at the Lauder Institute of Management and International Studies, and Senior Lecturer in the Department of Political Science. Prior to this, she was a member of the Harvard Business School faculty for eleven years, and chair of its inaugural international immersion program. William C. Kirby is the Spangler Family Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School and the T. M. Chang Professor of China Studies at Harvard University. He is Chairman of the Harvard China Fund. He has served as Director of the Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies and Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard. He is an honorary professor at Peking University, Nanjing University, Chongqing University, Zhejiang University, East China Normal University, Fudan University, the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences, and National Chengchi University. F. Warren McFarlan is a Baker Foundation Professor at Harvard Business School, as well as the Albert H. Gordon Professor of Business Administration, Emeritus. He is concurrently a guest professor at Tsinghua University's School of Economics and Management and codirector of the school's China Business Case Center.
- Author(s)F.Warren McFarlan,Regina M. Abrami,William C. Kirby
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £8.99Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
- £10.78Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.