All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poems ranging in mood from pathos to broad comedy. Some of them have been read by the author in live performances throughout Britain and on radio and television, and the subjects include Luton and string, dogs and logs, trains and Roman remains.
- Author(s)John Hegley
- PublisherMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/1992
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/12/2004
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight66 g
- Width125 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.