Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBen invites readers to learn about ADHD from his perspective. He describes what it is and how it feels to have ADHD. Ben explains what he has learnt about ways to relieve his ADHD symptoms, and how friends and adults can help at home and school. An ideal guide for children and families, as well as professionals working with ADHD children.
- Author BiographySusan Yarney is a Neurodevelopmental Paediatrician, specialising in ADHD, and works for the National Health Service. She provides strategic leadership for ADHD in her organization, which supports 1200 children with ADHD. She has sat on ADHD advisory groups and is a frequent speaker and writer on ADHD topics. She lives in Cambridgeshire, UK. Chris Martin is an experienced illustrator who has worked for newspapers, magazines and on advertising campaigns. He lives in London, UK.
- Author(s)Susan Yarney
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleCan I Tell You About...?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note12 black and white illustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Martin
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.97
- £12.77Trending at £13.32
- £13.25Trending at £16.25
- £9.12Trending at £10.99
- £18.41Trending at £22.84
- £19.38Trending at £30.08
- £9.68Trending at £11.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.