All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid invites readers aged 7+ to learn about Down syndrome from his perspective, helping them to understand what Down syndrome is and how it affects his daily life. He tells us why he sometimes needs extra help at home and at school, and describes the ways that those around him can help him to feel supported.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Elliott has been a trustee for the Downs Syndrome Research Foundation UK for over 15 years and is their current Chair. She has liaised and worked with professionals and families to explain, lobby for, and educate about DS. She is a child and adolescent psychiatrist based in London, UK.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Elliott
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleCan I Tell You About...?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Illustrator(s)Manjit Thapp
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.81
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.