Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry explains what happens when the sensory information that we all process throughout the day does not transmit smoothly and leads to challenges in learning, movement or behaviour. He talks about how he can be helped at home and at school and the different types of sensory processing challenges that other children can face.
- Author BiographySue Allen qualified as an Occupational Therapist from the Welsh School of Occupational Therapy in 1987 and completed her MSc in 2014 with University of Ulster. She is an experienced clinician, clinical researcher and postgraduate lecturer with a focus on families and children dealing with sensory and motor challenges. Sue was Chairman of the Sensory Integration Network from 2007 to 2013 - a not-for-profit organisation that promotes education and research in sensory integration. She now lives and works in Singapore.
- Author(s)Sue Allen
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleCan I Tell You About...?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Medaglia
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.