All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionJapan has been in an economic slump since the mid 1990s. Why did this once-strong economy topple? What do its troubles tell us about competing in the new global marketplace? The authors and a team of colleagues surveyed a vast array of Japanese industries to find answers to these questions.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Porter is the C. Roland Christensen Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School. He is the author of a number of books on competitive strategy and international competitiveness, including the Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors, now nearing its sixtieth printing.
- Author(s)Hirotaka Takeuchi,Mariko Sakakibara,Michael E. Porter
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication05/10/2000
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.