All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Labour party was not just narrowly defeated in the UK's General Election in 2015, it was overwhelmingly rejected by an electorate who no longer trust the party. This book examines how the party must understand its failures and recover to become a credible challenger in the next election.
- Author BiographyPatrick Diamond is lecturer in public policy at Queen Mary, University of London. He was formerly an adviser to Tony Blair and Gordon Brown covering policy and strategy. He is author of Labour's Economic Path to Power (2013), co-author of The Social State of Europe (2015) and co-editor of Progressive Capitalism in Britain (2015). Giles Radice is a member of the House of Lords and a former MP in the Labour Party. Penny Bochum is an experienced interviewer and researcher who has worked on the Southern Discomfort pamphlets since 1992.
- Author(s)Giles Radice,Patrick Diamond
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Network, London
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 4 tables, 12 graphs
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £101.82Trending at £120.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.97
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.