Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a look at the impact of bottom-up neighbourhood based initiatives. This book analyses and documents a variety of local urban strategies in European cities and their impact on wider urban socio-economic and political restructuring processes.
- Author BiographyFrank Moulaert is Professor of Spatial Planning at the University of Leuven, Belgium, and Visiting Professor at Newcastle University (Planning Department) and MESHE (CNRS, Lille, France). Flavia Martinelli is professor of Analysis of territorial systems at the Mediterranean University of Reggio Calabria, Italy. She works on the dynamics of socioeconomic development and disparities - at the local, regional, international scale - and on actions to govern territorial transformations and support the development of depressed areas. Sara Gonzalez is Lecturer in Human Critical Geography at the School of Geography, University of Leeds and the Spanish editor of ACME. Her research focuses on issues around urban political economy, territorial governance and uneven development particularly in European cities. Erik Swyngedouw is Professor of Geography at Manchester University. He has published extensively on urban political economy and urban political ecology, urban governance, and socio-spatial theory.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRegions and Cities
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 39
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byErik Swyngedouw,Flavia Martinelli,Frank Moulaert,Sara Gonzalez
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.