All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeuroscience, with its astounding new technologies, is uncovering the workings of the brain and with this perhaps the mind. The 'neuro' prefix spills out into every area of life, from neuroaesthetics to neuroeconomics, neurogastronomy and neuroeducation.
- Author BiographyHilary Rose is Emerita Professor of Social Policy at the University of Bradford. Together with Steven Rose, she is author of Genes, Cells and Brains and Alas, Poor Darwin . Steven Rose is Emeritus Professor of Neuroscience at The Open University. He was co-founder of the British Neuroscience Association, and has won numerous prestigious awards, including the Biochemical Society medal for communication in science and the British Neuroscience Association's lifetime award for Outstanding contributions to neuroscience .
- Author(s)Hilary Rose,Steven Rose
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNew Human Frontiers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Weight296 g
- Width135 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.