Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
- £17.73Trending at £18.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years the Russian government, concerned about sustaining its economic performance, has sought to promote more diversified and broader economic growth beyond the profitable natural-resource sector.
- Author BiographyRaj M. Desai is a visiting fellow in the Global Economy and Development program at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., USA. He is also a professor at Georgetown University's Edmund A.Walsh School of Foreign Service, USA. Itzhak Goldberg is an advisor for policy and strategy with the World Bank and has been advising government in the postsocialist transition economies since 1990. He has also worked as a research fellow at the Hoover Institution and has taught economics at Ben Gurion University in Israel.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication14/07/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight285 g
- Edited byItzhak Goldberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.