CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together three l topics: homogeneous grouping of students within classrooms by ability or achievement;, tracking of students into courses of study by the same criteria; and retention of students in their present grade so that they repeat a year's work instead of being promoted.
- Author(s)Margaret C. Wang
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch in Educational Productivity S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byArthur J. Reynolds,Herbert J. Walberg
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.