Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Okee Dokee Brothers' family-friendly music inspires parents and kids to get outside and get creative. Can You Canoe? journeys cross-country in 12 songs, from the rolling hills of Appalachia in the east to the canyons and campfires of the West.
- Author BiographyJoe Mailander and Justin (who are NOT actually brothers) have known each other since they were three years old. They have released two award-winning albums: 'Can You Canoe?' (2012) and 'Through the Woods' (2014). A third album, 'Saddle Up' will be released in May 2016. This is theirfirst picture book. Brandon Reese created the distinctive cover artwork for The Okee Dokee Brothers' albums.
- Author(s)The Okee Dokee Brothers
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width248 mm
- Height248 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brandon Reese
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £12.45Trending at £14.96
- £7.42Trending at £10.01
- £5.16Trending at £5.99
- £9.61Trending at £13.01
- £9.65Trending at £11.01
- £5.99Trending at £6.39
- £6.40Trending at £8.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.