All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnravel the secret code in this book, based on the techniques revealed throughout, and win an original, World War Two Enigma machine
- Author BiographyRichard Belfield is an award-winning television producer and writer, making programmes investigating the death of Princess Diana and Yvonne Fletcher, among others. He is the author of Terminate With Extreme Prejudice, and two biographies of Rupert Murdoch.
- Author(s)Richard Belfield
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date08/07/2008
- Content Note16 B/W Photo\Illu(s),20 Diagram(s),20 Line Drawing(s)
- Weight624 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.