Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.56Trending at £3.85
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £2.87Trending at £5.49
- £17.18Trending at £17.38
- £3.59Trending at £5.07
- £9.60Trending at £12.08
- £5.69Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA story of love and learning across generations Bright, bold and beautiful art and fabulous text combine in this multicultural picture book.
- Author BiographyJudy Cumberbatch lives in London. She was brought up in Ghana and after a recent visit to the country was inspired to write this lovely text. She is the author of one other book for children, Sandstorm, published by Cambridge University Press, and also works as a translator and researcher with particular reference to the Middle East. Ken Wilson-Max, who illustrated the text, also lives in London and he too was brought up in Africa - in his case Zimbabwe. Ken is the creator of many wonderful books for young readers.
- Author(s)Judy Cumberbatch
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/05/2007
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date26/11/2015
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width205 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ken Wilson-Max
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.