Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £26.44
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of how Canada's policies for the Fourth World Conference on Women were formulated.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Riddell-Dixon is an associate professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Western Ontario, and author of Canada and the International Seabed: Domestic Determinants and External Constraints.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Riddell-Dixon
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2002
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.