Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning the period from the American Revolution to post-9/11 debates over shared security, this book offers an assessment of relations between the two countries. It covers topics such as energy, the environment, cultural and economic integration, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, border security, and missile defense.
- Author BiographyJohn Herd Thompson is a professor of history at Duke University and teaches in Duke s Canadian Studies Program. His previous books include British Columbia: Land of Promises. Stephen J. Randall, FRSC, is a professor of history and director of the Institute for United States Policy Research at the University of Calgary. His previous books include United States Foreign Oil Policy since World War I.
- Author(s)John Herd Thompson,Stephen J. Randall
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleUnited States and the Americas Series
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note4 maps, 3 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.