Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is an important and timely analysis of past and current Canadian policies toward both the formal and less formal arrangements which regulate such areas as international trade and financial transactions, international service industries, fisheries resources, and the environment.
- Author BiographyA. Claire Cutler is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Science, University of Victoria. Mark W. Zacher is a professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of British Columbia.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCanada and International Relations
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published1992
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byA. Claire Cutler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.