All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA look at Canada's history: How Canadian Pacific's services and commercial design influenced the nation's image.
- Author BiographyMarc H. Choko (author) is professor emeritus at the School of Design of the Universite du Quebec a Montreal and former director of the university's Design Centre. He is also a former research director at the Institut national de la recherche scientifique Urbanisation, Culture et Societe. Apart from authoring numerous publications on graphic design, urban development and housing, he has curated many exhibitions that toured internationally. Matthias C. Huhne (editor) is a writer and owner of Callisto Publishers. A Harvard graduate, Huhne developed an appreciation for art while working as a developer of high quality commercial and residential real estate. He founded his own award-wining real estate company in 1996. As a collector and supporter of modern art as well as North American native art, Huhne takes a special interest in commercial design and the history of architecture.
- Author(s)Marc H. Choko
- PublisherCallisto Publishers GmbH
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintCallisto Publishers GmbH
- Content Note488 colour illustrations, 114 black & white halftones, 5 colour illustrations
- Weight2351 g
- Width234 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byM. C. Huhne
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £16.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.