All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionNew material in the fourth edition covers topics such as the return to power of the Liberal Party, voting politics in Quebec, women in Canadian political parties, political campaigning, digital party politics, and municipal party politics.
- Author BiographyAlain-G. Gagnon holds the Canada Research Chair in Quebec and Canadian Studies in the Department of Political Science at UQAM. He is author of Minority Nations in the Age of Uncertainty (2014), which has been translated into 18 languages. A. Brian Tanguay is Professor of Political Science at Wilfrid Laurier University. He was the lead author of the Law Commission of Canada's report Voting Counts: Electoral Reform for Canada (2004).
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight680 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAlain G. Gagnon,Brian Tanguay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.