CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £5.47Trending at £6.95
- £6.79Trending at £9.97
- £4.29Trending at £5.20
- £9.21Trending at £9.74
- £2.50Trending at £4.99
- £3.79Trending at £5.99
- £6.09Trending at £6.23
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces civil engineering through twenty-five simple experiments that explore such concepts as Newton's third law of motion, buoyancy, and centrifugal force.
- Author BiographyDonna Latham is an award-winning author and playwright. She is the author of Amazing Biome Projects You Can Build Yourself, Backyard Biology Investigate Habitats Outside Your Door With 25 Projects, Deciduous, Forests, Deserts, Garbage Investigate What Happens When You Throw It Out With 25 Projects, Norah Jones, Oceans, Respiration and Photosynthesis, Savannas and Grasslands, and Tundra. She is a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators and the Society of Midland Authors. She lives in Batavia, Illinois. Andrew Christensen is a graduate of the Center for Cartoon Studies and an art director at a hobby game company. He lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Donna Latham
- PublisherNomad Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleBuild it Yourself
- Place of PublicationVT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNomad Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrew Christensen
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.