All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of a series of books that look at different topics on a design and technology basis. This book, dealing with rivers and canals, asks: how is it put together?; what is it made of?; and how does it work? Related craft activities help the reader to discover the answers.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTechnology Topics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/07/2000
- Content Notecolour illustrations, photographs, glossary, resources, index
- Weight382 g
- Width216 mm
- Height271 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeremy Pyke,Raymond Turvey
- Photographs byMartyn Chillmade
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.