All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide book covers all seven Canary Islands and provides information on how to hop from one to the other. It covers activities from surfing to cycling, provides details of the fiesta and ferias held in the region, and offers information on traditional crafts and indigenous architecture.
- Author(s)Chris Andrews,Sally O'Brien,Sarah Andrews
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2004
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleLonely Planet Regional Guides
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date01/07/2009
- Content Notecolour illustrations, 36 maps
- Weight313 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.