All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £19.37Trending at £30.08
- £7.40Trending at £10.01
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £10.48Trending at £15.03
- £4.82Trending at £5.84
- £1.19Trending at £1.23
About this product
- DescriptionA lot can happen in the aviation domain. This book contains a few of the frustrating (and unfortunately, all-too-familiar) circumstances associated with air travel that have led to some fascinating litigation.
- Author BiographyA member of Fulbright & Jaworski LLP's litigation section in the Dallas, TX office since 1993, Cecil C. Kuhne has represented clients in federal and state court proceedings involving complex commercial disputes, business torts, and product liability.
- Author(s)Cecil C. Kuhne
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight245 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.