CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.32Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- Author(s)Andor Szentivanyi,Joseph G. Cory
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight501 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsSection I Biochemistry of the Cancer Cell and Selectivity of Drug Action.- Biochemical Strategy of Cancer Cells and the Targeting of Chemotherapy with Tiazofurin, Acivicin, and Dipyridamole.- The Biological Bases for the Design of Anticancer Agents.- Biochemistry of Methotrexate: Teaching an Old Drug New Tricks.- Section II Biological and Clinical Implications of Tumor Cell Heterogeneity and Metastases.- Biological and Clinical Implications of the Stem Cell Concept in Human Malignancy.- Membrane Properties of Lewis Lung Tumor Cells with Low and High Metastatic Capacity: Anti-metastatic Effect of a Glycosaminoglycan Biosynthesis Blocking Agent 5-Hexyl-2?-deoxyuridine (HUdR).- Implications of Therapy-induced Genetic/Epigenetic Modulations of Tumor Progression and Tumor Cell Heterogeneity for the Treatment of Cancer.- Section III Approaches to the Treatment and Diagnosis of Cancer.- Site-directed Combination Chemotherapy.- Sugar Analogs and 5-Fluorouridine in Combination Chemotherapy.- New Strategies for the Improvement of Alkylating Antitumor Agents.- Application of Proton Nuclear Magnetic Resonance to Tumor Biology.- Section IV Clinical Advances and Problems in the Treatment of Human Tumors.- Relationships of Cell Biology to Therapy in Childhood Leukemia.- Clinical Cancer Treatment and Drug Resistance: The Interface of the Clinic and the Laboratory.- Section V Induction, Prevention, and Modulation of Cancer.- Nitrosamines and Human Cancer: Some Implications of Basic Research.- Molecular Mechanisms in Protection Against Carcinogenesis.- Antineoplastic Agents and Cancer Cell Differentiation.- Section VI Immunological Aspects of Neoplasia.- A Reappraisal of Cytotoxic Lymphocytes in Human Tumor Immunology.- From Tumor Relapse Prevention to Tumor Induction Prevention.- Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.