All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
About this product
- DescriptionMany cancer patients are diagnosed at a stage in which the cancer is too far advanced to be cured, and most cancer treatments are effective in only a minority of patients undergoing therapy. This book discusses the advances in biomarkers which can be used to improve cancer screening and detection, and to improve the drug development process.
- Author BiographyCommittee on Developing Biomarker-Based Tools for Cancer Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment, Sharyl J. Nass and Harold L. Moses, Editors
- Author(s)Committee on Developing Biomarker-Based Tools for Cancer Screening,Institute of Medicine
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDiagnosis,and Treatment
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.