Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.60Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 12 Oct
- £4.31Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering cancer caregiving topics, this book helps caregivers recognize, understand, and resolve the problem at hand. It also helps caregivers: become supportive in their role; know when to seek professional help; deal with obstacles; carry out and adjust plans appropriately; know when to ask for personal assistance; and take care of themselves.
- Author BiographyThe American Cancer Society is an organization committed to fighting cancer through balanced programs of research, education, patient service, advocacy, and rehabilitation. Its goals emphasize prevention, early detection, and screening; comprehensive treatment information; answers to questions about insurance, money, and planning for the future; and strategies for coping with the physical symptoms and emotional effects of cancer. They are based in Atlanta.
- Author(s)American Cancer Society
- PublisherAmerican Cancer Society
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationAtlanta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Cancer Society
- Content Noteblack-&-white line art illustrations/graphics
- Weight318 g
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.