All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.02
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.71Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of reproducible experimental methods for studying the subversion of normal cell signaling that leads to cancer. The methods include techniques for the investigation of apoptosis and cell death, complementary protocols for manipulating oncogenic signals in cancer cells, and techniques for studying protein-protein interactions.
- Author(s)David Terrian
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2002
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 218
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight665 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.