All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCancer is explained as a process, the tumour as only the end product and this leads to alternative, life-style, nutrition, herbal and other means of prevention and recovery based on understanding, correcting and removing causative factors, reversing the process.
- Author BiographyDr Xandria Williams [PhD, MSc, DIC, ARCS, MRSC, ND, DBM, MRN] studied chemistry at Imperial College, London and Otago University New Zealand. Her first career was as an exploration and research geochemist based in a number of Southern Hemisphere countries. She was in Sydney, Australia when she changed profession and turned to medical studies and the biochemistry of human metabolism, nutrition, naturopathy and herbal medicine, followed by post-graduate courses in psychotherapy. She has been in private practice for over thirty years, initially in Sydney, now in England and Ireland, and long-range by Skype. She has always helped people with a wide range of both physical and emotional problems but in recent years has focused progressively on the prevention and care of the more serious degenerative diseases. She has been head of the Nutrition and Biochemistry Departments in, and lectured extensively at, several Naturopathic, Chiropractic and Osteopathic colleges, both in Australia and England. She continues to give lectures to post graduate students and general interest groups. She has appeared frequently on radio and television. Her published works include over 400 articles and twenty one books with two more in process. For several years her research focus has been on the scientific basis for the alternative approaches to cancer prevention and care.
- Author(s)Xandria Williams
- PublisherXtra Health Publications
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintXtra Health Publications
- Weight100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.