CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of chapters covering the key recent developments in cancer genetics which have an impact on clinical care. The target audience is physicians and scientists who need to be apprised on the most recent developments in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Number155
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight201 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byBoris Pasche
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.