CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £46.13
- £7.97Trending at £12.02
- £9.98Trending at £13.81
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £15.03
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a clear guide to the complex issue of cancer grading. It systematically covers the grading of cancers in all major organ systems and features concise text and informative illustrations, supplemented by summarizing tables.
- Author BiographyIvan Damjanov, MD, PhD has been Professor of Pathology at the University of Kansas Medical Center since 1994, prior to which he was Professor at Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has also been a Visiting Professor at a number of universities, including in China, Croatia, Serbia, and Portugal. Extremely well-regarded in the field, Dr. Damjanov serves on the editorial boards of several journals, including Modern Pathology, International Journal of Developmental Biology, and Open Pathology Journal. He is also Chairperson for Pathology on the Editorial Review Group for Doody's Health Science Book Review Journal. He has been the lead author or co-author of 170 research publications in peer-reviewed journals as well as numerous editorials, reviews, and case reports. He has also edited or written nearly 30 books, including Anderson's Pathology, 10th edition (Mosby), High-Yield Pathology (LWW), and Histopathology: A Color Atlas and Textbook (LWW). Fang Fan gained her MD from Shanghai Medical University in 1989 and her PhD from the University of Kansas Medical Center (Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Therapeutics) in 1995. She is currently Associate Professor at the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, where she is also Associate Director of the Cytopathology Fellowship Program and Director of Cytopathology. She has held positions on various advisory and review committees at the Medical Center and has twice been the recipient of the Helmuth-Sprintz Resident Teaching Award. Dr. Fan has been the lead author or co-author of almost 40 original papers in peer-reviewed journals, several book chapters, and an Atlas of Gynecologic Pathology (McGraw Hill). She acts as a reviewer for Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Human Pathology, and Cancer.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note26 Tables, black and white; XII, 220 p.
- Weight624 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byFang Fan,Ivan Damjanov
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.