All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.73
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £34.73Trending at £36.26
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £30.65Trending at £31.40
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
About this product
- DescriptionCancer Immunotherapy discusses tumor-immune interactions in several human cancers. The text proposes an integrated scheme of the impact of local immune reactions on clinical outcome, and illustrates various aspects of this complexity.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number344
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 306 p.
- Weight492 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGlenn Dranoff
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.