CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines cancer microenvironments and host interactions with an eye towards exploiting our understanding for new treatments. The team of contributors share amongst them impressive experiences at the laboratory bench and in the clinic.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1210 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byChristopher R. Cogle,Gian Franco Baronzio,Gianmaria Fiorentini
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.