All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe needs of cancer patients and their families are complex. Yet still more complex are the powerful social and cultural forces that shape the delivery of cancer care, and the way in which it experienced.
- Author BiographyJessica Corner is Professor in Cancer and Palliative Care at the School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Southampton. Chris Bailey is Senior Nursing Fellow,Centre for Cancer and Palliative Care Studies, Institute of Cancer Research, Royal Marsden Hospital.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note55 illustrations
- Weight1564 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byChristopher D. Bailey,Jessica Corner
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.55
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £10.99Trending at £12.90
- £3.60Trending at £4.02
- £34.79Trending at £40.16
- £33.65Trending at £35.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.