All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second edition of the widely praised book by Drs Eduardo D. Bruera and Russell K. Portenoy on all aspects of cancer pain.
- Author BiographyEduardo D. Bruera, MD, is Professor and Head of Palliative Care and Rehabilitation Medicine, and the F. T. McGraw Chair in the Treatment of Cancer, at the University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas. Russell K. Portenoy, MD, is Chairman of the Department of Pain Medicine and Palliative Care and holds the Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman Chair in Pain and Palliative Care at Beth Israel Medical Center, New York. He is also chief medical officer of Continuum Hospice Care's Jacob Perlow Hospice, as well as Professor of Neurology and Anesthesiology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note58 b/w illus. 8 colour illus. 103 tables
- Weight1960 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byEduardo D. Bruera,Russell K. Portenoy
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.