CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionWritten from an epidemiological perspective, this monograph explores obesity and its relation to cancer. The discussion also addresses the relationship between energy balance and cancer, and considers genetics, caloric restriction, exercise and behavior.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEnergy Balance and Cancer
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight708 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byNathan A. Berger
- Edition Statement2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.