All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvites both the novice and the aficionado to embrace the world of candlemaking. This title uses soy, palm wax and beeswax to create tastefully beautiful and conscientiously eco-friendly projects. It explores fragrance, colour and wax additives along with a range of basic techniques including dipped, rolled and molded methods.
- Author BiographyRebecca Ittner is a magazine and book editor, writer, photo stylist and craft enthusiast. Her work has been featured in many magazines craft books. To see more of Rebecca's work, visit rebeccaittner.etsy.com or read her blog at livelovecraft.com.
- Author(s)Rebecca Ittner
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/08/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.