Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionCandy-Coated Unicorns and Converse All Stars is a document of transformations: the possibilities that walk the fine line between the real and the surreal, the mundane and the extraordinary. And through it all there is music - both references to music and musicians and a music of language that Inua Ellams seems to be exploring, testing, riffing on.
- Author BiographyBorn in Nigeria in 1984, Inua Ellams moved to London aged 11 and started performing in cafes in 2003. He has since built a reputation for himself as a poet, performer, playwright, graphic artist and designer. His first book, the best-selling poetry pamphlet, Thirteen Fairy Negro Tales (2005) led to work in venues which include Queen Elizabeth Hall, Tate Britain, Theatre Royal Stratford and Glastonbury Festival and his debut play, The 14th Tale (2009), a partly autobiographical coming-of-age monodrama, won a Fringe First Award at Edinburgh Festival, toured, and ran at the National Theatre in 2010. His second play, Untitled (2010), toured in Autumn 2010. Candy-Coated Unicorns and Converse All Stars is his second pamphlet.
- Author(s)Inua Ellams
- PublisherFlipped Eye Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleThe Flap Pamphlet Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationIlford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlipped Eye Publishing Limited
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.