All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCanine Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation offers a gold-standard, comprehensive reference on all aspects of sports medicine and rehabilitation for all dogs.
- Author BiographyM. Christine Zink, DVM, PhD, Dipl ACVP, Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, is a consultant on canine sports medicine who teaches canine sports medicine to rehabilitation professionals and designs individualized rehabilitation programs for canine athletes. Janet B. Van Dyke, DVM, CCRT, Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, is CEO and founder of the Canine Rehabilitation Institute in Wellington, Florida where she teaches anatomy, biomechanics and surgical pathology to canine rehabilitation professionals.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1052 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJanet B. Van Dyke,M. Christine Zink
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.