CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.65Trending at £15.10
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £23.44Trending at £23.61
- £14.93Trending at £19.68
- £14.50Trending at £15.16
- £15.16Trending at £17.89
About this product
- DescriptionA resource for individuals with disabilities in canoeing and kayaking. It outlines specific instructional techniques and strategies for inviting, accommodating and teaching a range of individuals with disabilities paddling skills. It explains specialist equipment and the processes involved in making key equipment decisions.
- Author BiographyThe American Canoe Association (ACA) provides education on matters related to paddling, supports stewardship of the paddling environment and enables programmes and events to support paddle sport recreation. Since its founding in 1880, the ACA has actively promoted paddle sports across the United States, providing programmes and services to its members and the public. The ACA helps people and organisations understand how paddle sports can contribute to the quality of life through enabling safe and positive paddling experiences. The association's objective is to be the primary resource to people, organisations, agencies and regulators for information and guidance on all aspects of paddling.
- Author(s)American Canoe Association
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 57 black & white halftones
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 14 To 75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.