Best-selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- £1,613.95Trending at £1,949.98
- £1,249.00Trending at £1,285.69
- £682.00Trending at £1,301.15
- £446.90Trending at £561.90
- £1,709.00Trending at £1,741.18
- £2,113.95Trending at £2,194.56
- £399.00Trending at £406.51
About this product
- Product InformationCapture all your special moments with the Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i DSLR camera and cherish the memories over and over again. With an 18.0 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processor, this DSLR camera lets you take smooth, detailed, and high-quality images. The 3-inch monitor on this Canon 18.0 MP camera makes it easy to view photos, read menu, and compose shots. With a high ISO sensitivity (up to 6,400), the Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i captures clear photos even in low-light conditions. What's more, you can connect this Canon 18.0 MP camera to the USB port of a PC or a printer, thanks to its dedicated interface cable. All things considered, this Canon 18.0 MP camera, with EF-S IS 18-55 mm and EF-S IS 55-250 mm lenses, aims to be a great travel companion.
- Model600D / Rebel T3i
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Sensor Resolution18.0MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Lens For SDEF-S IS 18-55mm and EF-S IS 55-250mm
- Light SensitivityISO 100-12800
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySDXC Memory Card
- Depth7.97 cm
- Height9.95 cm
- Width13.31 cm
- Weight515 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- HDMI OutputYes
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- FeaturesAE lock,AF Lock,Auto Power Save,FE lock,GPS Ready,Histogram Display,LCD Live View Mode,Noise Reduction,RGB primary colour filter,Scene Recognition System (SRS)
Most relevant reviews
- velvet*200919 Jun, 2014by
Great camera for high quality pictures.
Great camera, additional lens is a big bonus, I used this lens a lot at my holiday.Quality of the pictures is great, colors are true. Remember - on the top of the camera price - you will have to pay UK tax, about £60 to the Fedex as they will send to you a bill.
- *niki*08 Jan, 2013by
greate value for this product
I wanted to buy a camera,was looked for one one the market. I funded this item exactly what I wanted. Very good camera. I still learning how it is work!
- samjoellie30 Apr, 2012by
I was a little unsure whether this camera would be good enough to take stunning photographs however now I have started using it I am very impressed. the clarity and detail that you get from distance shots is fantastic. I would definitely recommend this camera to anyone thinking about getting into photography.
- a_clow28 Apr, 2012by
A perfect entry-level DSLR for beginners - highly recommended!
After doing extensive research on entry-level DSLR's, I chose the Canon EOS 600d as my first DSLR! I was mainly drawn to the sheer simplistic, sleek body of the camera - not to mention the ever-so-handy articulating screen. The functions on the camera are more than adequate for my level of photography and the menu guide is an extra bonus for all beginners out there! The thing which I love about this product is its accessibility. Everything is easy and straight-forward to use and the camera is far from intimidating! I have minimal uncertainties about the camera, apart from the lack of control of ISO, exposure on the video mode. However, I knew this before I purchased the camera! In comparison to all other entry-level DSLRs, this is the perfect choice for me. If you're not into the articulating screen, then pick up a Canon 550d instead for a slightly smaller price! Read full review
- toschomacher231 Mar, 2012by
Ratio price/quality is just great. Very happy with this product! RECOMMEND
Very good camera, perfect quality of pictures and perfect HD quality for clips. The best option for me is to use it with 32GB SDHC class 10 memory card and if you need more memory just get 2-3 or more 32GB memory cards. No need of 64GB cards-too expensive and does the same job. It takes some time to understand all features about this camera so be patient and don't, read or loot for tutorials in youtube of how to work with it.