Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- Author(s)Bruce Thompson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1984
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction The Logic of Canonical Analysis Result InterpretationAdditional Coefficients Supplementary Analytic Techniques Synthesis and Summary
- Author BiographyBruce Thompson is (a) a former member of the Council of the American Educational Research Association (AERA), (b) a former nominee for AERA President, and (c) a former editor of AERJ:TLHD (as well as 3 other journals, including EPM for 9 years). Bruce is especially known for (a) his work on effect sizes, and (b) his contributions to creating the LibQUAL+(R) protocol, completed in ~20 language variations by more than 1,200,000 academic research library users at more than 1,100 institutions from around the world.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.