Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.21Trending at £5.00
- £4.92Trending at £5.10
- £7.98Trending at £9.81
- £5.08Trending at £6.76
- £7.25Trending at £7.97
- £20.03Trending at £22.31
- £3.89Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionA compelling look at the contemporary art and artists that are transforming Detroit's physical landscape.
- Author BiographyJulie Pincus is an award-winning graphic designer specializing in brand identity and communications for Fortune 500 companies, nonprofit arts organizations, and foundations. She received her BFA from the University of Michigan and her MFA from Yale University. Born and raised in metropolitan Detroit, Julie now lives in New York City with her husband. Nichole Christian is a writer and Detroit native who began her career as a staff member for some of the nation's top news outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, Time magazine, the New York Times, and the Detroit Free Press. Her work appears in the books Dear Dad: Reflections on Fatherhood and Portraits 9/11/01: The Collected Portraits of Grief from the New York Times. She holds a BA in journalism from Wayne State University's Journalism Institute for Media Diversity and lives in suburban Detroit with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Julie Pincus,Nichole Christian
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitlePainted Turtle Books
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Photographer(s)Photographer Ben Bunk,Photographer Billy Voo,Photographer Brett Carson,Photographer Chak L Chung,Photographer Steve Coy
- Introduction byMarion E Jackson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.