Canvas Flying, Seagulls Crying: From Scottish Lochs to Celtic Shores by Justin Tyers (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.48Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 5 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe enchanting next stage in Justin and Linda's eventful and amusing voyage from the Scottish islands to Cornwall and Brittany in their self-built traditional wooden cruising yacht.
- Author BiographyJustin Tyers is a professional artist, working to commission or selling original pieces via galleries. He and his wife live aboard the classic yacht that they built from wood, and often consider remote parts of the Hebrides their natural home.
- Author(s)Justin Tyers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteB/W line drawings + 8pp colour plate section
- Weight219 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.