All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis state-of-the-art guide provides practical, easy-to-understand coverage of current usage and cutting-edge trends for the application of capacitor technology and its evolution to keep pace with the emerging electrical and electronics industry.
- Author BiographyR. P. Deshpande has more than 40 years of experience in the capacitor technology sector. He has worked as a consultant with capacitor manufacturing organizations and has pioneered the development of many capacitor products, technologies, processes, and related applications. Mr. Deshpande's recent research has focused on ultracapacitors, and his work on the use of capacitors for energy storage and alternative energy is widely recognized.
- Author(s)R. P. Deshpande
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight787 g
- Width193 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.